RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL INFORMATION – LEGAL GUARANTEE OF CONFORMITY AND RETURNED BY DEFECT OR NON-CONFORMITY
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the productswithin 14 days of receiving the order.
Upon receipt of the order, you will still have to wait 24 hours to allow the delivery to be updated within your personal account. Once the update has taken place, the chance to proceed with the return request will be enabled.
If you are already registered on the site, make the return directly from your reserved area. If you are not registered, you can request it by clicking on the "Unregistered User" link below.
RETURN REQUEST MODE
If you want to return a purchase, follow these simple steps:
1. After 24 hours from receiving the order, log in to your account here: Login.
Click on the "My Orders" section and then on "Request Return". Select the order containing the items you wish to return or replace, specifying the reason and the request.
2. Look at your inbox, you will receive a confirmation email containing the return form with the Return Authorization Code (RAC), the courier's contacts to return the package and the address of our warehouse that you will need to print and apply outside the box containing the products you wish to return.
If you choose to use our courier, service costs will be deducted from the refund of the products.
Do you want to reprint your Return Form? You can download it directly from your account, by accessing the "My Returns" area. Select the Return Authorization Code (RAC), view the request and click on "Download Return Form (PDF)".
3. Insert the products in the original packaging: the products must be returned in the same condition in which you received them and that is in perfect condition, complete with all their parts, unused, provided with the original packaging and any attached manuals, labels and tags still attached to the product.
The returned items will be checked by our warehouse staff to verify that they have been returned intact and we will charge you for any reduction in the asset's value, reimbursing you only the residual value of the Product.
4. Print the return form and insert it in the box containing the products you wish to return. Apply the address of our warehouse to the outside of the box.
5. Send your return to the following address:
Triboo Digitale srl, c/o Arvato
Via Lombardia 21 24060, Telgate (BG) – ITALY
6. Keep the delivery receipt
7. When the product will be returned to our warehouse, we will make the refund with the same payment method used for the purchase (credit card, debit card, PayPal, etc.) or by bank transfer. Cash on delivery orders will be refunded by bank transfer.
8. Triboo Digitale makes available to the Consumer, in the event of withdrawal, the possibility of availing of a service agreement for the collection of the product. In this case, the Consumer must, through the dedicated page on the site, confirm the request for withdrawal and at the same time the cost for returning the goods will be indicated.
LEGAL GUARANTEE OF CONFORMITY - RETURN OF DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE OR INCORRECT ITEMS
Pursuant to and for the purposes of the European Directive 44/99 / EC and of the art. 128 et seq. of the Italian Legislative Decree n. 206/2005 (Consumer Code), the products you have purchased are covered by the legal guarantee of conformity, which covers the lack of conformity of the products for a maximum period of 24 (twenty-four) months from the relative delivery.
Therefore, in the event of defects and/or non-conformities, you will have the right to restore conformity of the product, by repair or replacement, or by alternative remedies in the cases expressly provided for by art. 130 of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005. The application of any warranty is excluded in case of improper use of the Product or in any case not in compliance with the instructions/warnings provided by the Seller and/or by the Owner, or reported in the illustrative documentation of reference, in the tags or labels.
If you have received a damaged, non-compliant or defective product, you must notify us no later than 2 (two) months from discovery to the Seller's Customer Service, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the appropriate form correctly filled in, with an indication of the defect and/or non-compliance found, as well as the relative documentation indicated in the return form itself [at least 1 (one) photograph of the Product that evidently highlights the defectiveness, the confirmation of the order transmitted by the Seller and/or tax receipt].
Following the receipt of the form and related documentation, the Seller will assess the defects and non-conformities reported by the Consumer through the Owner's assistance service and, after having carried out quality checks to verify the actual non-conformity of the Product, will decide whether to authorize the repair or replacement or reimbursement of the residual value of the Products by providing the Consumer with a response, containing the "Return Code", by e-mail to the address provided by the latter during the process of registering on the Site or in phase order transmission. The authorization to repair, replace or reimburse the residual value of the Products will not in any way constitute recognition of defects or non-conformities, the existence of which must be ascertained after the return.
If the Seller has undertaken to replace the product with the Consumer, they will send the same product or one of equal value to the address provided during registration.
If the Seller has undertaken to repair the product, the Consumer must deliver the product to the CAT chosen by him from the list provided by the Seller who will proceed with the verification.
If the Seller has undertaken to reimburse the Consumer the residual value of the Products, the refund will be made, where possible, by the same means of payment used by the Consumer when purchasing the Product or by bank transfer. It will be the responsibility of the Consumer to communicate to the Seller, again via e-mail to the address email@example.com, the bank details to make the transfer in his favour and to ensure that the Seller is placed in the position of being able to return the sum due.
EXTENSION OF RETURN TERMS FOR THE CHRISTMAS PERIOD.
For all purchases made from 26 November to 31 December 2019, the return request may be made until 31 January 2020.